Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
¼ cup almond or coconut milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
⅛ teaspoon hot sauce
2 tablespoons flour
¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup cornmeal
¼ teaspoon salt
1 large avocado
oil for misting or cooking spray
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the almond or coconut milk, lime juice, and hot sauce.
2. Place flour on a sheet of wax paper.
3. Mix panko, cornmeal, and salt and place on another sheet of wax paper.
4. Split avocado in half and remove pit. Peel or use a spoon to lift avocado halves out of the skin.
5. Cut avocado lengthwise into ½-inch slices. Dip each in flour, then milk mixture, then roll in panko
6. Mist with oil or cooking spray and cook at 390°F for 10minutes, until crust is brown and crispy