Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
1 small taro root, peeled and washed
1 small yucca root, peeled and washed
1 small purple sweet potato, washed
2 cups filtered water
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
1. Using a mandolin, slice the taro root, yucca root, and purple sweet potato into ⅛-inch slices.
2. Add the water to a large bowl. Add the sliced vegetables and soak for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
4. Drain the water and pat the vegetables dry with a paper towel or kitchen cloth. Toss the vegetables with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Liberally spray the air fryer basket with olive oil mist.
5. Place the vegetables into the air fryer basket, making sure not to overlap the pieces.
6. Cook for 8 minutes, shaking the basket every 2 minutes, until the outer edges start to turn up and the
vegetables start to brown. Remove from the basket and serve warm. Repeat with the remaining vegetable
slices until all are cooked.