Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup red wine
2 (8-ounce) boneless rib-eye steaks
coarsely ground black pepper
8 ounces baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, stems trimmed and caps halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
chopped fresh chives or parsley
1. Combine the Worcestershire sauce and red wine in a shallow baking dish. Add the steaks to the marinade, pierce them several times with the tines of a fork or a meat tenderizer and season them generously with the coarsely ground black pepper. Flip the steaks over and pierce the other side in a similar fashion, seasoning again with the coarsely ground black pepper. Marinate the steaks for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
3. Toss the mushrooms in a bowl with the olive oil, dried parsley, thyme, salt and freshly ground black
pepper. Transfer the steaks from the marinade to the air fryer basket, season with salt and scatter the
mushrooms on top.
4. Air-fry the steaks for 10 minutes for medium-rare, 12 minutes for medium, or 15 minutes for well-done, flipping the steaks once halfway through the cooking time.
5. Serve the steaks and mushrooms together with the chives or parsley sprinkled on top. A good steak sauce or some horseradish would be a nice accompanimen